Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported
    10-05-21 , 09:39

Where has this gone? I used to be able to get to it by going to 'Manage my card' and then downloading my transactions as a .ofx file but this useful feature seems to have been silently dropped.

I don't want to download as .csv or .tsv. The software I use works best with .ofx.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

10-05-21 , 10:20

I've just experienced the same problem, there appears to be no solution
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

10-05-21 , 11:22

Me too. This was a most useful tool as I am still using Microsoft Money and can't import either a .csv or .tsv file to it.

Tesco, please reinstate this function.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 70

10-05-21 , 12:28

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid that this is no longer an option via the online banking. I will log your comments as some feedback which we always use to improve our products and services. Apologies for any disappointment.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

10-05-21 , 12:34

Also a problem for me - I was using qif export.

Not sure why dropping support for published specifications for your own non-standard formats is seen like an improvement. Especially given how challenger banks are really doing well in this space.
    Thumbs Up

10-05-21 , 13:37

Apologies @tiffer , we only support .csv and .tsv formats for downloading transactions. I will pass your comments on as feedback.
    Thumbs Up

10-05-21 , 13:59

Sorry, yes it was .qif format, not .qfx.

Why was this feature removed?

The remaining .csv/.tsv non-standard formats only allow the last 90 days of transactions to be downloaded. Before we could specify the transactions we wanted on a statement by statement basis.
    Thumbs Up

10-05-21 , 14:07

Hi @theron , I'm afraid that since Summer 2020 the only options have been .csv and .tsv after our online banking was updated. We regularly update our online services so they work smoothly and are user-friendly. I'm sorry that a service you found useful was removed, I will get this logged as feedback which we are constantly reviewing to improve our systems and services.
    Thumbs Up

10-05-21 , 14:26

@JoeC

Sorry, that's not true. The .qif downloads were available last week. It is only just the last couple of days after you removed the 'manage my account' link that we can no longer get to the download page that had this feature on it.
    Thumbs Up

10-05-21 , 14:54

@theron Apologies, 'Manage Account' was an older part of the website and has been removed now as you say. The .qif format has not been available on our new My Overview page during this time.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap