Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

08-06-21 , 09:49

Well, as I said above I am moving away from Tesco CC at the moment. I have started to move back to my First Direct account. I have Barclaycard and Natwest Credit Cards as well and wil just move over to them. I have tried a program to convert back to .qif but they dont seem to work well at all. Personal finance is important to us all and although Microsoft Money has been unsupported for a while now it is still one of the best PF programs. I have 20 years almost of history and I will not put that aside for a few points. I have had the Tesco CC for many years but sadly it wil only come out on the bearest of occasions now.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 67

09-06-21 , 18:39

Well now its official.
    Name:  natwest.png
Views: 46
Size:  86.5 KB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

10-06-21 , 04:57

@RossM it still isnt downloading - ive cleared cookies, history and even tried other PC's - this is a real step backwards.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

10-06-21 , 08:04

@kerrysheehan42 can you send a message to Tesco-Bank ? CSV files should still function on the platform as usual. The team can have a look :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

10-06-21 , 16:22

Can I add my voice to how disgruntled I am about this too please.

I've found a workaround using Transactions from https://www.propersoft.net/products/transactions but there is a cost $33 or something like that. This takes a CSV file and converts it to a QFX / QIF file. Not ideal but it does work. (Although now I am having problems getting a csv file from Tesco bank - page not found errors :-/ )
    Thumbs Up

Yesterday , 07:12

Agreed if the QIF files are not reinstated I too will move away points are so small now and I have mainly moved away from shopping at Tesco's that the few points I would lose in no way make up for the hours it will take me to post all my transactions. Like many, I really need this to separate my business transactions from Private ones so this is much more than just keeping a tally and I have 50+ every month. I have had a card from the very start so this is a big change very disappointing it seems to be part of Tesco's long-term strategy to get rid of its customers. So don't worry I was only hanging on by my finger nails and you just trod on them.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11

Today , 18:10

@MartinC Appreciate the effort. Clearly something Tesco Bank, in their "wisdom" is incapable of.
    ​​​​​​​
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap