OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

Window shopper
    Totally agree with all the other customers who are having problems. The .tsv or .csv file is no good for me and the OFX option should be reinstated.
    Without qif or ofx download I will stop using my Tesco credit card.

.csv and .tsv are useless formats.
    I’m really disappointed that Tesco have stopped allowing qif file downloads. Since this means that I will now have to enter data manually on Microsoft Money this can only mean that I will use my other credit card (which still permits the even more convenient ofx download) in preference to my Tesco card. Like others who have protested against this I have been a customer for many years and am sad that you don’t seem to value your long term customers.
    Window shopper
    I would like to add my name to the numerous customers who are very disappointed by this "improvement". Like many of those commenting above, I have been using this facility to manage my finances for decades. It is no good “reviewing the formats available over the coming months” – I will be looking for an alternative card provider immediately.
    As repeatedly said by others in this thread, it is galling that the facility has been removed without notification or the opportunity to comment beforehand: this is not how to treat loyal customers. I am not prepared to waste my time by processing csv files into qif format, and to only have the option to download 90 days is clearly nonsense on an account which is processed every 30 days.

In summary: another very unhappy customer who will be moving elsewhere.
    Window shopper
    It is unfortunate that Tesco seem to have ignored their customers in deciding to stop QIF files. In addition you have to download the last 90 transactions whereas previously it was possible to just download transactions since the last statement.

This is a backward step for Tesco and I hope they will realise the problems this has created for their customers, we might only be requesting a small change but "Every Little Helps!"
    Just looking
    This facility is required to keep electronic records in your preferred software package (SAGE, Quickbooks, Quicken, Money, MYOB etc) for HMRC (which requires you to keep financial records for 6 years) purposes and for electronic record transfer to my accountant. The facility was always there until last week and used to appear when you selected "manage your account" where it dropped into the old Tesco system. Tesco have now removed Manage your account but have failed to provide the QIF/OFX option under the Download button thereby stopping customers from providing financial information to HMRC. I have complained to Tesco but have had no response so I am forced to escalate a formal complaint to FCA.
    Having used a tesco credit card for many years, the decision to remove the download in OFX is really disapointing.
    Supervisor
    This facility is required to keep electronic records in your preferred software package (SAGE, Quickbooks, Quicken, Money, MYOB etc) for HMRC (which requires you to keep financial records for 6 years) purposes and for electronic record transfer to my accountant. The facility was always there until last week and used to appear when you selected "manage your account" where it dropped into the old Tesco system. Tesco have now removed Manage your account but have failed to provide the QIF/OFX option under the Download button thereby stopping customers from providing financial information to HMRC. I have complained to Tesco but have had no response so I am forced to escalate a formal complaint to FCA.

Good thinking, is there a case for escalating to the FCA? would it help if more customers also escalated
    Fresh Eyes
    I agree with all below. I use qif format for downloading all my financial transactions.
    It would have been nice to have some warning from Tesco that this was no longer going to be available.
    Will now look to use my other card which still lets me download in the format I require.
    Fresh Eyes
    I to need OFX or QIF statement download to import into my Money Software. TSV and CSV to my mind is an ancient 1980s crude file format. Yes it is a basic format but most modern programs use QIF/OFX.

Tesco's system used to be able to output OFX so why has the system been downgraded and removed a modern capability?

Tesco, please reinstate the Statement output function to include OFX/QIF and also allow us to specify a date range.

While I am here I do not like the modern softly coloured approach which makes it more difficult to look at the detail. The old format I found much crisper and clear.