Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 12

Pay+
    23-04-21 , 12:24

Hi Ross,

Have tried to use Pay+ instore, but when I came to pay, the self-scan till would not allow me to pay this way despite me linking my Tesco Bank Credit Card. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Paul
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 67

24-04-21 , 21:34

Quote Originally Posted by pegerton View Post
    Hi Ross,

Have tried to use Pay+ instore, but when I came to pay, the self-scan till would not allow me to pay this way despite me linking my Tesco Bank Credit Card. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Paul

Hello @pegerton ,

May I ask to what issue(s) you encountered when you tried to use Pay+ at a self service checkout?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Neil
    Thumbs Up

25-04-21 , 08:36

The till would just not recognise my Pay+ details despite me linking to my payment card. Next time I will ask a store assistant for advice.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 67

26-04-21 , 07:04

Quote Originally Posted by pegerton View Post
    The till would just not recognise my Pay+ details despite me linking to my payment card. Next time I will ask a store assistant for advice.
    ​​​​​​​

Please do, that's what we are there for. Tesco are currently rolling out some new software for their self service checkouts (it'll have a picture on the background e.g. Blueberries) so if it's one of those type of tills please let a colleague know so they're able to feed it back for you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 761

05-05-21 , 15:49

Note - I moved this thread from Clubcard Pay to its own Thread as seems more around Pay+ :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up

16-08-21 , 14:24

Quote Originally Posted by chaddman30 View Post
    Hello @pegerton,

May I ask to what issue(s) you encountered when you tried to use Pay+ at a self service checkout?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Neil
    Was using the phone app. It wouldn't work!
    Thumbs Up

16-08-21 , 14:48

@pegerton Can I ask you to check with a store assistant when you try this again and let us know how you get on?
    Thumbs Up

17-08-21 , 09:28

@pegerton I’ve been given some advice from the Tesco Pay+ team. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, this will ensure you are on the latest version. If the issue continues or you have done this very recently and are still having this issue, can you please reach out to the Tesco Pay+ Customer Services team on the details below and one of them will be happy to help you get this fixed. Let us know how you get on.

Email us

pay-plus@tesco.co.uk

Call us

0330 123 0250

Open Monday to Saturday from 8am - 8pm and Sundays 9am - 6pm
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap