Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 11

Pay+
    23-04-21 , 12:24

Hi Ross,

Have tried to use Pay+ instore, but when I came to pay, the self-scan till would not allow me to pay this way despite me linking my Tesco Bank Credit Card. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Paul
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 67

24-04-21 , 21:34

Quote Originally Posted by pegerton View Post
    Hi Ross,

Have tried to use Pay+ instore, but when I came to pay, the self-scan till would not allow me to pay this way despite me linking my Tesco Bank Credit Card. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Paul

Hello @pegerton ,

May I ask to what issue(s) you encountered when you tried to use Pay+ at a self service checkout?

Regards,

​​​​​​​Neil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 11

25-04-21 , 08:36

The till would just not recognise my Pay+ details despite me linking to my payment card. Next time I will ask a store assistant for advice.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 67

26-04-21 , 07:04

Quote Originally Posted by pegerton View Post
    The till would just not recognise my Pay+ details despite me linking to my payment card. Next time I will ask a store assistant for advice.
    ​​​​​​​

Please do, that's what we are there for. Tesco are currently rolling out some new software for their self service checkouts (it'll have a picture on the background e.g. Blueberries) so if it's one of those type of tills please let a colleague know so they're able to feed it back for you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

05-05-21 , 15:49

Note - I moved this thread from Clubcard Pay to its own Thread as seems more around Pay+ :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap