Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Chargeback complaint
    30-04-21 , 13:45

I would like to know who to contact to make a complaint regarding a chargeback being refused on my credit card.
    I paid for a service, I did not get the service, yet Tesco feel that I am not due my money back.
    please forward details of how to complain both within Tesco bank and also with your regulatory body.
    ​​​​​​​many thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 801
    Given: 449

30-04-21 , 14:36

Hi @Jjfg3764

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The best way forward would be to send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

30-04-21 , 17:51

Thank you for your comment. I have tried this but when I checked my sent box it had not sent. It looks like you need to address the email to someone. Can you tell me whom it should be addressed to please
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 801
    Given: 449

30-04-21 , 18:30

Hi @Jjfg3764

I get that too when I've sent a message from here, no record of it being sent.
    Someone will get in touch with you from here to assist you and point you in the right direction.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 131

02-05-21 , 11:46

Hi @Jjfg3764, really sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Have you been able to send over a PM now? If not, please let me know and I'll do my best to help get this sorted :)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap