• Join Date: Apr 2021
    Posts: 1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Section 75
    08-04-21 , 18:29

    Hi, I am trying to make a section 75 claim. I paid for some accommodation but the company has gone in to administration. It was too long ago to do a charge back. Can you direct me to a section 75 form please. Thanks.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Join Date: May 2020
    Posts: 163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 62

    Best Answer
    19-04-21 , 09:33

    Hi @MrsLMA , did you get this sorted? If you have yet to raise this, please click the link below and raise this here. Our team will be able to determine the best course of action for this. I hope this helps!

    Requesting a chargeback on a transaction - Tesco Bank
  • Join Date: Mar 2020
    Posts: 1,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,063
    Given: 601

    09-04-21 , 02:34

    Hi @MrsLMA

    I'm really sorry to hear this.

    Please send Tesco Bank a private message so they can advise you.

    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with as much detail as you can.

    You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved