Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 318

Want to help us develop and try out our new features first?
    07-04-21 , 07:28

Hey

Want to help shape the future of Online Banking and the Mobile BankingApp? Then why not join one of our beta groups.

Over the last couple of years we’ve been giving our members a sneak preview of new features and they’ve been testing them for us. The feedback we’ve received has been fantastic and you’ve given us so many ideas along the way. We’d love more members to join in and really help us develop some new and existing features over the coming months. We’ll then need to test them and make sure they meet your needs and are easy to use.

If you’re interested in getting involved, please comment below this article or send me a private message. If you’re not already registered with Your Community, you’ll need to do that first. We’ll then send you a private message to get some details and set you up in the relevant group depending on what you use now.

​​​​​​​I look forward to hearing all your feedback in the months ahead, but in the meantime if you have any questions, then feel free do drop me a message or comment below.

Ross
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 11

23-04-21 , 12:19

Hi, I'm Paul and would love to be part of the group testing new online banking and app improvements.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

23-04-21 , 12:22

Please sign me up :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 318

26-04-21 , 08:45

Hey, @incy247 @pegerton if you can send @Tesco-Bank a private message we can get you registered for the Beta :)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap