Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Using Curve with Tesco
    06-04-21 , 08:44

Hello,
    I've recently set up using Curve and have been trying to find a definitive answer on collecting club card points. I wonder if anyone can confirm that if I pay on my Tesco credit card through Curve, do I still get the same additional clubcard points as if I was spending directly to the Tesco credit card? Most of my points get racked up by buying fuel on my credit card so it would be good to know I'll still get these if paying through Curve.
    Thanks in advance!
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 773
    Given: 431

Best Answer
    06-04-21 , 09:37

Hi @andyrew

The best solution is to check this with the Tesco Clubcard team.

They're super helpful, and it's quick and easy to get through to resolve as I've contacted them myself.
    Call 0800 591688 / 0330 123 1688 (Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm)

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 18

Best Answer
    10-04-21 , 15:59

Hi,

I haven't used my Curve card for quite some time now, but in my experience you only earn points as if you’re spending outside Tesco when using Curve, so 1 point per £8 spend as opposed to 1 point per £4. This is because the credit card sees it as a payment to Curve rather than Tesco. You also need to tap your credit card or Clubcard separately to collect your standard points and redeem any Clubcard Prices.

Hope that’s useful!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 317

19-04-21 , 09:17

That's good to know @crb227 ! thanks for helping here :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap