Link Clubcard number to Tesco Bank Credit Card

Just looking
    Hi everyone,

I just got a Tesco Bank Credit Card, but the card comes with a different Clubcard number mentioned on the back than the one I normally use. At the time of sign up, I did make sure to send the right details. So, few questions:

1. How do I know which Clubcard number is linked to my Tesco bank credit card?
    2. Do the Clubcard points get accumulated every statement cycle or monthly or quarterly or annually?

Thanks
    Last edited by jainvikas8; 31-03-21 at 11:07. Reason: Need to add more info
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi @jainvikas8

Congratulations on getting a Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card.

Clubcard points are added a few days after you have spent on your credit card, you can check here online:
    https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/

If you have more than one Clubcard they will both be added to your Clubcard account.
    You can check this with the Tesco Clubcard team.

They're super helpful, and it's quick and easy to get through to resolve as I've contacted them myself recently.

Call 0800 591688 / 0330 123 1688 Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Hi @jainvikas8

When you log into your Cubcard account using the secure address above on your statement it'll show TB Credit Card Tesco Spend or TB Credit Card Spend.

As @25H mentioned it's worth talking to the team to merge your accounts; that way, when you shop in one of our stores, you can still use your Tesco Bank credit card just as your Clubcard, if you wish, and the points earned will be reflected on your merged account.
    Last edited by heanor_man_34; 31-03-21 at 13:15. Reason: Error in message.