Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 761

21-05-21 , 14:59

@lion Clubcard Pay+ can be used with Pay+ as a digital wallet if that helps? I posted the below in another thread but will also post here so people can see it :)

Your Clubcard Pay+ debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months.
    ​​​​​​​
    Clubcard Pay+ doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay+ card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:51.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

21-05-21 , 15:53

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    @lion Clubcard Pay+ can be used with Pay+ as a digital wallet if that helps? I posted the below in another thread but will also post here so people can see it :)

Your Clubcard Pay+ debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months.
    ​​​​​​​
    Clubcard Pay+ doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay+ card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily.

That's very welcome news, thank you, @RossM
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:51.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

22-05-21 , 09:52

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    @lion @Lonford, I'm afraid that at the moment, the card is not able to be added to Google or Apple Pay Wallets. I will record your comments as feedback as something you would like us to introduce :)

@RossM, I have actually been able to add my Clubcard Pay+ to my phone and watch ApplePay just now; it took just seconds. Appreciate that we may not get any Clubcard points at all when using ApplePay though it would be great if that would work, too.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:53.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

16-06-21 , 11:23

Hi @RossM

no I’m still not sorted I made a call to the number given and then said it can take a while but I still can’t see anything different in my Tesco current account to enable me to move shopping money etc so I’ve given up. Though oddly I noticed my Tesco debit card seems to be acting as my colleague card now. I normally need to swipe my colleague card to get discount and it seems automatic now 🧐
    Thumbs Up

16-06-21 , 12:39

@Lparker Can you send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank (Click the link and a message window will launch) so we can look into this?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

24-06-21 , 11:11

Hi
    This is my first post.
    I have been trying to use the app and each time I get stuck at the same point, I don’t get the One Time Access Code sent to me. Is anyone else having this problem? By the way I am trying to upload a screen shot of the message on my phone but i can’t get this facility to work.
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up

24-06-21 , 13:10

Hey @Tigerlily , can I check if you're number on the account is up to date? This is possibly why you are not getting the One Time Access Code. Can you send a message @Tesco-Bank (Click the link and a message window will launch) so we can look into this?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

30-07-21 , 11:24

Quick and easy sign up process. I love that I can kid it up at pay day to help me budget for the top-up shops that are needed through the month. I also love that you can use it in any shop as I have a Sainsbury’s right by my office so often go there to get bits during my lunch break. App seems to work well as well as the balance peek on the Apple Watch so I can check what I have left quickly and easily before I shop
    Thumbs Up

30-07-21 , 11:33

@Zagz Glad to hear you are enjoying Clubcard Pay+. Are there any features you wish it has? keen to gather feedback on things our Community would love to see introduced.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:53.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

02-08-21 , 09:21

@RossM it would be great if they could make a balance warning so when you get to only £10/20 balance left it warns you in case you’ve lost track or haven’t looked at your balance for a while
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap