Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 270

Welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay group
    18-03-21 , 11:44

Hi everyone and welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay group,

This is the place to share all your experiences with Tesco Clubcard Pay, as well as any suggestions you have. But first of all, we’d love to hear all about:

• How your application went? Was it smooth or did you hit any bumps?
    • Now you’ve got your Tesco Clubcard Pay, how’s it going? Have you used it yet?
    • Do you have any favourite features?
    • What attracted you to apply for Tesco Clubcard Pay?

The team and I will create some topics here to get you started, but please start your own too. I can’t wait to hear how you’ve been using your Tesco Clubcard Pay and making the most of all the features and benefits.

​​​​​​​Ross
  • heanor_man_34

19-03-21 , 00:04

Good morning Ross,

I've downloaded the Tesco Groceries app but unfortunately it would appear Clubcard Pay isn't available to me yet?

When the chance to apply for it comes I look forward to being able to top up my card when we get paid every four weeks and using that to budget my food shopping-that's what has attracted me to make an application when I'm able to do so.

Now the prepaid card option is being withdrawn from Pay+ perhaps this can be communicated with those customers? Am sure it's something they'd be interested in, especially with the double points offer.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 270

19-03-21 , 10:44

Hey @heanor_man_34 , will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)
  • heanor_man_34

23-03-21 , 08:42

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Hey @heanor_man_34, will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)

Thanks @RossM . It's something I'd like to be able to use.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

13-04-21 , 19:47

Hi,

Do we know what further offers may be coming down the line for Clubcard Pay? Something for summer perhaps?

​​​​​​​VW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 517
    Given: 340

14-04-21 , 14:58

Hi @vicswilson

Watch this space for more info coming!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap