Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 541

21-05-21 , 14:59

@lion Clubcard Pay can be used with Pay+ as a digital wallet if that helps? I posted the below in another thread but will also post here so people can see it :)

Your Clubcard Pay debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months.
    ​​​​​​​
    Clubcard Pay doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 9

21-05-21 , 15:53

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    @lion Clubcard Pay can be used with Pay+ as a digital wallet if that helps? I posted the below in another thread but will also post here so people can see it :)

Your Clubcard Pay debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months.
    ​​​​​​​
    Clubcard Pay doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily.

That's very welcome news, thank you, @RossM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 9

22-05-21 , 09:52

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    @lion @Lonford, I'm afraid that at the moment, the card is not able to be added to Google or Apple Pay Wallets. I will record your comments as feedback as something you would like us to introduce :)

@RossM , I have actually been able to add my Clubcard Pay to my phone and watch ApplePay just now; it took just seconds. Appreciate that we may not get any Clubcard points at all when using ApplePay though it would be great if that would work, too.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

16-06-21 , 11:23

Hi @RossM

no I’m still not sorted I made a call to the number given and then said it can take a while but I still can’t see anything different in my Tesco current account to enable me to move shopping money etc so I’ve given up. Though oddly I noticed my Tesco debit card seems to be acting as my colleague card now. I normally need to swipe my colleague card to get discount and it seems automatic now 🧐
    Thumbs Up

16-06-21 , 12:39

@Lparker Can you send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank (Click the link and a message window will launch) so we can look into this?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

24-06-21 , 11:11

Hi
    This is my first post.
    I have been trying to use the app and each time I get stuck at the same point, I don’t get the One Time Access Code sent to me. Is anyone else having this problem? By the way I am trying to upload a screen shot of the message on my phone but i can’t get this facility to work.
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up

24-06-21 , 13:10

Hey @Tigerlily , can I check if you're number on the account is up to date? This is possibly why you are not getting the One Time Access Code. Can you send a message @Tesco-Bank (Click the link and a message window will launch) so we can look into this?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap