Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 549

Best Answer Welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay group
    18-03-21 , 11:44

Hi everyone and welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay group,

This is the place to share all your experiences with Tesco Clubcard Pay, as well as any suggestions you have. But first of all, we’d love to hear all about:

• How your application went? Was it smooth or did you hit any bumps?
    • Now you’ve got your Tesco Clubcard Pay, how’s it going? Have you used it yet?
    • Do you have any favourite features?
    • What attracted you to apply for Tesco Clubcard Pay?

The team and I will create some topics here to get you started, but please start your own too. I can’t wait to hear how you’ve been using your Tesco Clubcard Pay and making the most of all the features and benefits.

​​​​​​​Ross
    Click below to see solutions
  • heanor_man_34

Best Answer
    19-03-21 , 00:04

Good morning Ross,

I've downloaded the Tesco Groceries app but unfortunately it would appear Clubcard Pay isn't available to me yet?

When the chance to apply for it comes I look forward to being able to top up my card when we get paid every four weeks and using that to budget my food shopping-that's what has attracted me to make an application when I'm able to do so.

Now the prepaid card option is being withdrawn from Pay+ perhaps this can be communicated with those customers? Am sure it's something they'd be interested in, especially with the double points offer.
    Thumbs Up

Best Answer
    19-03-21 , 10:44

Hey @heanor_man_34 , will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)
  • heanor_man_34

Best Answer
    23-03-21 , 08:42

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Hey @heanor_man_34, will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)

Thanks @RossM . It's something I'd like to be able to use.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Best Answer
    13-04-21 , 19:47

Hi,

Do we know what further offers may be coming down the line for Clubcard Pay? Something for summer perhaps?

​​​​​​​VW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 342

Best Answer
    14-04-21 , 14:58

Hi @vicswilson

Watch this space for more info coming!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Best Answer
    04-05-21 , 12:42

@RossM

​​​​​​​Application went smoothly and very straight forward.

Double Clubcard for the first 3 months is great, but not sure if i made right decision getting Clubcard Pay because after the first 3 months you revert back to 1 point for every £1 spent at Tesco, where as if i paid for my shopping with my Tesco Credit Card i also would also get an extra 1 point for every £4 spent at Tesco, but with Clubcard Pay you won't.
    Thumbs Up

Best Answer
    05-05-21 , 15:12

Quote Originally Posted by Apbates View Post
    ​​​​​​​Application went smoothly and very straight forward

This is great to hear that the application process was smooth! Have you used Clubcard Pay for a shop as of yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Apbates View Post
    ​​​​​​​Double Clubcard for the first 3 months is great, but not sure if i made right decision getting Clubcard Pay because after the first 3 months you revert back to 1 point for every £1 spent at Tesco, where as if i paid for my shopping with my Tesco Credit Card I also would also get an extra 1 point for every £4 spent at Tesco, but with Clubcard Pay you won't.

This is great feedback that I will pass on to the Clubcard Pay team, you are correct that after the initial 3 months you may get more points if you use your Tesco Bank Credit Card (if you have one), but Clubcard Pay does also offer additional benefits including being able to see all your grocery spending in one place and when you spend using your Clubcard Pay debit card, we’ll round up the amount to the nearest pound and save the change in your Round Up Savings Account.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Best Answer
    06-05-21 , 12:42

Hi Ross are you able to help please? I have my Clubcard pay card but can’t see where in the Tesco Bank App that I register it?

​​​​​​​thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 41

Best Answer
    06-05-21 , 13:32

Hi @Lparker , thanks for getting in touch. Could you please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we can look into this for you?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap