Consolidate Car & Home Insurance Accounts

Hello,

I have an existing Car Insurance Policy with Tesco Bank and the associated online account.

I have just applied and paid for a Home Insurance Policy thinking I would be able to pop my existing account details in and they would show together when logging in. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Greig
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hey Greig, thanks for getting in touch. Did you purchase the new policy via your existing Your Insurance Account (YIA), or directly via our website/comparison site? If purchased via YIA, both policies will appear under the same online account. If purchased via a website, you will need to create a separate online account for the new policy, I'm afraid. You can still use the same email address, but you will need to create a new username. Hope this clarifies things for you.
    Community superstar
    Hi Greig @GreigHenning

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see your Home Insurance policy online.

The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H