New features in latest Mobile Banking app release

Former Community Manager
    [img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/50iDC47F49F79D4991D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]
    We're making it easier to manage your money on the move by adding some new features to the latest Mobile Banking app update.

Current account holders can now add a payee and immediately make a payment by using the app’s new ‘Add Payee’ feature. The process is quick and easy to use and you can make a payment simply by inputting the recipient’s name, sort code and account number.

The feature only requires your password or passcode rather than phone call or text authentication, as many other banks do.

To make banking even easier, all documentation including statements for current accounts, credit cards, savings and loans, savings certificates and welcome packs are conveniently stored in one easily-accessible place within the app.

Let us know what you think of these features and what else could improve the app for future releases.
  • 1 Reply

Always like the Tesco Banking app and it only gets better. I left my former bank due to the hoops I had to jump through for online banking, using a secure code device just to check a balance was a joke. One area that could be improved is for payees. My wife and I have a joint current account. She recently made a first payment to an electrician but, when I came to make the second payment, he didn't appear in the payees list. I could see the first payment she made but there was no way of knowing the sortcode or account number to where it went. I had no choice but to ask my wife to make the second payment, despite it being the same account. Could we: 1) Share a list of payees?2) See the sort/account of the recipient for payments. Thanks,
    Ben