Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

I'm going to have to cancel my card for possibly the dumbest reason ever.....
    15-03-21 , 12:40

The new card I received in the post is a Mastercard in Tesco in a shade of blue (Pantone colour - "Wow that's what I call boring blue" 😉 ) annoyingly the only obvious difference between my Business Barclaycard and the new Tesco card is the shade of blue.

I've just used the wrong card for the second time now because they are so similar, so I'm looking for a new one, if anyone knows of a really garishly coloured credit card that I can't mistake for my business one then do let me know !

Chris
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 839
    Given: 461

15-03-21 , 12:50

Hi Chris @Chrisb10

Blue does seem to be a popular colour!!
    Unfortunately Tesco are sending blue only cards out at present 😏
    It can be so annoying when you use the wrong card.
    Perhaps you could mark one or the other at the top of the card where it doesn't affect usage to differentiate?

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 129

15-03-21 , 14:16

Hi @Chrisb1, sorry to hear this. @25H is right, I'm afraid all of the newly issued cards are now blue. I appreciate what you're saying and I'll certainly feed this back to the relevant team. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

15-03-21 , 16:23

Ah Caz, your a genius ! What a great idea, I thought about a sticker and after a bit of searching it turns out there is a whole market for credit card stickers, just put "Credit card skin sticker" into your favourite search engine and it's goodbye to that terrible shade of blue ! (You need a design with small chip and full window).
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 839
    Given: 461

15-03-21 , 18:54

Hi Chris @Chrisb10

Thanks for the compliment!!!!

I'm really pleased to have found a solution for you 😀

Hope you have a great week.

Take care, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 541

24-03-21 , 12:06

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb10 View Post
    I thought about a sticker and after a bit of searching it turns out there is a whole market for credit card stickers,

Afternon @Chrisb10 just wanted to check if the sticker arrived? has this made things easier for you? Out of interest what would improve the design of the cards?
    @25H This was a great suggestion :)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap