Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Credit card
    05-03-21 , 18:10

I have a balance STILL showing on my online credit card of £1750 ...and have asked repeatedly for this to be put to zero because it should be!! It was bought out by PRA as a debt and I paid PRA and others off in may 2019!!.. so what do I do..
    Tesco IT HAS BEEN PAID OFF!!!
    Click below to see solutions
  • heanor_man_34

Best Answer
    05-03-21 , 19:15

Good evening,

If you send a Private Message to @Tesco-Bank including your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your query, they may be able to look into this for you.

​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 770
    Given: 430

Best Answer
    05-03-21 , 20:03

Hi @partridge528

I'm really sorry to hear this.
    Please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 93

06-03-21 , 09:15

Hey @partridge528 , I’m so sorry to hear about this. Can you please confirm whether you can see this balance online on our website or is this through PRA?

If it’s through us, please send us a private message with your full name, DOB and postcode to @Tesco-Bank and we’ll take a closer look into this. If it’s on a PRA system, then it would be best to speak to them directly about this as they will control the balance if it’s on their systems

Thank you @heanor_man_34 and @25H for helping out here :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

06-03-21 , 09:48

It is on the tesco site.. will try a pm. Have rung several times..still not changed..though I was told it would be.. asked for paper statement even ..no response! (It is still producing a viewable monthly statment)... agh! .... still, will persevere.....
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 770
    Given: 430

06-03-21 , 10:05

Hi @partridge528

Do send a private message to Tesco Bank from here and they WILL look into this for you.

Hope you get it sorted soon!!

Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap