​​​​​​​
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

Best Answer
    04-03-21 , 17:03

Hi @crisianroberts

Please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Best wishes, Chris @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 129

04-03-21 , 17:03

Hi @crisianroberts, sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can help with this.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,062
    Given: 601

04-03-21 , 19:17

Hi @crisianroberts

I'm really sorry to hear the difficulties you are experiencing.

The best thing is to sent Tesco Bank a private message so they can look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

15-03-21 , 16:24

I'm not a Tesco Bank customer, but I've just bought home insurance from them. However my documents are available online in PDF format, but the option to save them to my laptop is greyed out. I would like to download them into a dedicated folder, but I'm not allowed to do it.
    ​​​​​​​Can anyone out there help please?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 129

15-03-21 , 17:19

Hi @Dabtoe, sorry to hear this. Please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can help with this.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,062
    Given: 601

15-03-21 , 18:49

Hi @Dabtoe

I'm really sorry to hear the difficulties you are experiencing with your home insurance.

I see ChristinaG has offered to help you with this.

Please sent Tesco Bank a private message by clicking onto this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with the policy number.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap