Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Car Insurance login temporarily locked, and one time code never arrives.
    18-02-21 , 15:19

Hi,

My car insurance login seems locked after I tried too many times with what turned out to be the wrong password.
    Now I get a pink box saying it's locked and to reset password. But when I choose this option, the one time code never comes to my phone, even though they have the correct number.

Is there anything else I can try or does it just need me to phone them now?

​​​​​​​Thanks in advance.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 11

18-02-21 , 15:40

Hi @pambracewell, I'm sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB, postcode, mobile number and policy number, and we will assist you further. I hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 339

18-02-21 , 16:28

Hi Pam @pambracewell

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please send Tesco Bank a private message as JoeC has suggested so they can assist you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth, mobile phone number, postcode and policy number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

18-02-21 , 17:34

Hi Pam @pambracewell

Please send Tesco Bank a private message and they will assist you further.
    ✅​​​​​​​

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth, mobile phone number, postcode and policy number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with a resolution.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap