Checking remaining amount in your loan

How do you find out how much you have left in your loan? I’ve tried the online banking but it says I need my account number and sort code? But I have none that is registered to my account
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Shearerstewart

You can see how much you have left to pay on your loan when you log in to Online Banking or Mobile App.
    Your loan amount will be shown on the Online Banking Overview and your Account Overview.

Alternatively please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan account number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning @Shearerstewart

When you log into the Mobile App, you'll be able to view your account and manage your money on the go from the home screen.

You'll see your account details and balance displayed.

To see an account summary for your savings or loan account, select the information icon next to your account name.
    If you have difficulties accessing your account, please send Tesco Bank a private message for assistance.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan account number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with a resolution.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    This has to be the worst banking system, I can't find out my loan account details, although getting access to credit cards is easy. Why does Tesco make this so hard?
    Community superstar
    Hi @zoetrope20

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you're experiencing.

If you're unable to access your loan account via the App or online banking please ask Tesco Bank for assistance by sending them a private message, they'll be only too happy to help.

To send Tesco Bank a private message click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @zoetrope20, I'm sorry to hear this. As recommended above, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we will look into this for you.
    @25H thanks again for your help!