Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Checking remaining amount in your loan
    16-02-21 , 18:59

How do you find out how much you have left in your loan? I’ve tried the online banking but it says I need my account number and sort code? But I have none that is registered to my account
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 339

Best Answer
    16-02-21 , 19:16

Hi @Shearerstewart

You can see how much you have left to pay on your loan when you log in to Online Banking or Mobile App.
    Your loan amount will be shown on the Online Banking Overview and your Account Overview.

Alternatively please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan account number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

17-02-21 , 08:25

Good Morning @Shearerstewart

When you log into the Mobile App, you'll be able to view your account and manage your money on the go from the home screen.

You'll see your account details and balance displayed.

To see an account summary for your savings or loan account, select the information icon next to your account name.
    If you have difficulties accessing your account, please send Tesco Bank a private message for assistance.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan account number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with a resolution.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap