Online loan application error and personal details update error.

Just looking
    Hi, tried applying for a loan online. All details entered ok and application submit button pressed. Onscreen moving graphic appears, but then a message saying 'application submitted but there's been an error' or similar, with a request to call the 0345 number shown. Have phoned in and they confirm no record of an application on my file and suggested restarting the browser and trying again etc. This didn't work.
    I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge browsers - all the same result. I've also tried Windows 10 64-bit and Ubuntu operating systems (Firefox browser on Ubuntu) - same result. I've checked that cookies and Javascript are enabled for all combinations and that my firewall is allowing full comms.
    Also, I've tried updating my contact numbers and an error/failure shows up then, too.
    Is this a known issue with the Tesco Bank website and can it be resolved or is there a workaround?
  • 2 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi @petesharpe

Please send Tesco Bank a private message to check, and confirm your application status.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' to send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Last edited by CSKBrambles; 10-02-21 at 08:28.
    Community superstar
    Hi @petesharpe

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with your loan application.

I would suggest you clear your cookies before tryng again to see if this resolves the issue.
    If your still getting the same problem please send Tesco Bank a private message from here.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H