Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 296

What games are you playing at the moment?
    29-01-21 , 16:21

Earlier this week @Rob1987 let us know that he got a Nintendo Switch in the 'Tech' thread, so I wondered if there are any others who are using the extra time at home to play some Video-games? Here are a couple of my recently played games below.

Microsoft Flight Simulator

I decided to take the plunge and buy a gaming PC last year, and one of the reasons for my purchase was to play this game. Asobo Studios have done a fantastic job of making an immersive flight sim that is as fun as it is detailed. The impressive part of this game is that it simulates the entire Earth using textures and data from Bing maps, meaning that you can see full cities, landmarks, and even your own house!

​​​​​​​

Assassins Creed Valhalla.

I have been a fan of the Assassins creed games for years, so I was excited when Ubisoft announced that the next game would be in the UK and you would play as a Viking. The game doesn't disappoint with great combat, stealth mechanics, and a mammoth open world. I am no where close to finishing this game due to it's impressive scale and loving every second playing as the Dane 'Eivior' on his/her quest to settle in foreign lands.

Ori and the will of the wisps

I never thought Moon studios would be able to live up to the high expectations set by Ori and the Blind Forrest, let alone supersede them. But they have on every level. The graphics, sound design, and simple platform mechanics are perfect for the game and the story managed to move me. If you like platformers, this is a great game to try.

What have you been playing recently? Let me know in the comments below.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 105

31-01-21 , 09:43

Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Call of Duty; Cold War. I'm really rubbish at computer games though. I genuinely reckon it'll take me about 5 years to finish AC Valhalla.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

31-01-21 , 14:20

I've been really enjoying Hitman 3 at the moment. I love how creative you can be with some of the assassinations and the replay-ability is great as it's not a particularly long game.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 757
    Given: 420

31-01-21 , 15:27

Not something I do these days although I liked them when I was much younger.
    The graphics now are really good, come such a long way from when I use to play and I can see how they add so much enjoyment to them.

I do like completing puzzles though and in particular Sudoku, but it has to be classed as 'hard' or 'evil' otherwise I lose interest in it as below this level they're too easy.
    Last edited by 25H; 31-01-21 at 15:57.
    Thumbs Up

01-02-21 , 09:40

Quote Originally Posted by 25H View Post

I do like completing puzzles though and in particular Sudoku

I do love a bit of Sudoku, do you have a specific app you use?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 757
    Given: 420

01-02-21 , 10:00

Morning @RossM

I use www.websudoku.com on my laptop.
    They have a choice of Easy, Medium, Hard and Evil, so a choice and they're against the clock.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

01-02-21 , 10:58

Daily Mail :-

1. Crosswords

2. Suduko

5. Word Wheel

​​​​​​​That's about it !!
    Thumbs Up

02-02-21 , 14:17

Will check these links out @25H and @CSKBrambles

@ThomasC, I do love the Hitman series but have yet to finish the second one. Hoping by the time I get round to it, Hitman 3 has reduced in price! Also heard you can play the older games in the engine?
    @ChristopherP we should get a zombies game in Cold War!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

04-02-21 , 15:24

@RossM Yeah, it's got the previous 2 games! Great for playing through the full story.
    @25H I do enjoy a good Sudoku myself, although so I'll definitely check out that site
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap