Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Current Account Disappeared from online banking
    24-01-21 , 03:29

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and has a solution. I went to check my balance on the app and my current account has completely disappeared from the app.

I logged into the website and it says that I do not have a bank account linked to my account.

I'm really concerned as all my money is in my current account and I don't know if I can use it.

Many thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 355

24-01-21 , 06:40

Hi @lukeharley92

Your money will still be there, however it is quite worrying!!

As a matter of urgency please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Hope this helps!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 94

24-01-21 , 09:04

Hi @lukeharley92, I'm sorry to hear about that. Our online systems were offline for essential maintenance until 7 am this morning so please don't worry about that. Can you please try to log in again now? - Kelly
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 355

24-01-21 , 09:26

Hi @lukeharley92

I see Kelly has replied to your thread and said Tesco was offline yesterday until 7am this morning which could explain the issue you were experiencing.
    Kelly suggests you log in again to see if your issue has been resolved.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 423
    Given: 1,047

24-01-21 , 09:50

Good morning @lukeharley92

First and foremost your money is safe ! ✅

Online banking was down for essential maintenance until 7am this morning, but is now fully back up and running.

Please log back in and you will find your current account is now online.

Any problems please let us know.

Sorry for any undue concern.

Kindest regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 264
    Given: 208

26-01-21 , 09:51

Hi @lukeharley92 , just reaching out to make sure you got this resolved if you can let us know?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap