Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Need interest details for a closed account
    18-01-21 , 20:40

I have closed my current account but I need the details of interest paid for my tax return. How can I find this out for an account that has been closed?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

Best Answer
    18-01-21 , 21:07

Hi @Frogmouse

Please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to confirm this for you.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation

​​​​​​​Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 339

18-01-21 , 21:15

Hi @Frogmouse

The best thing to do is to send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Alternatively you could telephone the Customer Service team on 0345 835 3353 who will be only too happy to help.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

19-01-21 , 10:07

Thank you!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 339

19-01-21 , 10:18

You're very welcome @Frogmouse

Take care and stay safe, Caz @25H