• How the open claim for non delivery of item purchased on Tesco Credit Card ?

Hello

3 months ago I used my Tesco credit card to purchase a dishwasher online which unfortunately has not been delivered.

Notwithstanding multiple requests for refunds I have had no success as I fear the company may have gone bust.

How/where to I make contact with Mastercard to submit a claim?
  • Hello

3 months ago I used my Tesco credit card to purchase a dishwasher online which unfortunately has not been delivered.

Notwithstanding multiple requests for refunds I have had no success as I fear the company may have gone bust.

How/where to I make contact with Mastercard to submit a claim?
  • Hi @Borischelski

I'm sorry to learn you've not received your purchase.
    Please download and complete the goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com
    When completing the form, please make sure you have the following information available:

• Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
    • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
    • A description of the goods or services you purchased
    • The date that you were meant to receive the goods or service (if one was given to you)

Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Borischelski

I'm sorry to learn you've not received your purchase.
    Please download and complete the goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com
    When completing the form, please make sure you have the following information available:

• Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
    • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
    • A description of the goods or services you purchased
    • The date that you were meant to receive the goods or service (if one was given to you)

Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Borischelski

You need to raise a claim with the Tesco Bank disputes team, under goods not received.
    Please complete this goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com

You will receive an auto reply to your email when submitting your claim.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Borischelski

You need to raise a claim with the Tesco Bank disputes team, under goods not received.
    Please complete this goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com

You will receive an auto reply to your email when submitting your claim.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap