Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

How the open claim for non delivery of item purchased on Tesco Credit Card ?
    13-01-21 , 18:05

Hello

3 months ago I used my Tesco credit card to purchase a dishwasher online which unfortunately has not been delivered.

Notwithstanding multiple requests for refunds I have had no success as I fear the company may have gone bust.

How/where to I make contact with Mastercard to submit a claim?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 337

Best Answer
    13-01-21 , 18:59

Hi @Borischelski

I'm sorry to learn you've not received your purchase.
    Please download and complete the goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com
    When completing the form, please make sure you have the following information available:

• Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
    • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
    • A description of the goods or services you purchased
    • The date that you were meant to receive the goods or service (if one was given to you)

Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

14-01-21 , 16:26

Hi @Borischelski

You need to raise a claim with the Tesco Bank disputes team, under goods not received.
    Please complete this goods not received form and email it to disputes@tescobank.com

You will receive an auto reply to your email when submitting your claim.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 186

19-01-21 , 12:06

Hi @Borischelski I hope one of the posts above was able to help resolve the issue?

If you found it helpful, please can you accept the solution so that it is stored for other customers?

You can do this by pressing the 'Accept As Solution' button, under the post.

Thanks
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap