Clubcard Reward Partner's Ending

Community superstar
    For anyone who exchanges their Clubcard Points for Avios points or Now TV the partnership with Tesco Clubcard is coming to an end.

Ending Monday. BA Executive Club – £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers gets 600 Avios points.

The Avios points can be spent on flights and other travel perks.

The partnership between BA Executive Club and Tesco Clubcard is due to end on Monday.
    As long as you've swapped your points online at the Clubcard website* by 11.59pm on Monday 18 January, you'll be able to use this reward, even if it takes longer to credit you.

All Avios collected with Clubcard will remain in your British Airways Executive Club account, valid for at least three years.

Ending 31 January. Now TV – 3x value, get a third off streaming subscription.

50p in Clubcard vouchers becomes £1.50 in credit for streaming service Now TV.

The partnership between Now TV and Tesco Clubcard is due to end this month.

As long as you've swapped your points online at the Clubcard website* by 11.59pm on Sunday 31 January, you'll be able to use this reward, even if it takes longer to credit you.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Last edited by 25H; 13-01-21 at 08:18.
  • 5 Replies

Your Community Expert
    This is brilliant and good to know @25H. Thanks for sharing this useful information - Keigan
    Above and beyond
    Hi Caz, @25H

I got this through from Martin Lewis this morning.

Have never used airmiles, don't really fly anywhere which is just as well at the moment !

I have my NOW TV on subscription, so no good to me either.

The cottages.com offer looks good, but you can only redeem a maximum of £33 in points.

I get a better deal through rewards for forces, 10% discount and no booking fee, and i keep my Clubcard points.

Thanks for sharing,

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Morning @CSKBrambles

I don't use Avios points or Now TV, just thought some member's might!!
    Good job you're not looking to fly, there are not many flights going anywhere and those that are I guess would be expensive!!

Hope you're house is coming along OK in this lovely weather 😀

Take care and stay safe, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi a Caz, @25H

The Clubcard vouchers are coming in handy at the local Tesco Express, as we can’t stray too far from the doorstep.

Still waiting for our sale to exchange contracts !
    Can’t get anything done until this happens.

It will work out quicker to build a house, than it is to sell one !

Hopes rising that it will go through in the coming weeks, but the knock on effect will put our completion date back on our new house.

Will keep you posted!

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hya Chris @CSKBrambles

You're old house not gone through yet!!
    So much for exchanging before Christmas.

Pleased you're making good use of your Clubcard voucher's 😁

Finger's crossed for you, Caz @25H