• Hi Charlie @Charlie57

I think the best thing is for you to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi Charlie @Charlie57

I think the best thing is for you to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hey @Charlie57. Have you instructed Amazon to stop the recurring payment? - Chris
  • Hey @Charlie57. Have you instructed Amazon to stop the recurring payment? - Chris
  • Hi @Charlie57

It is possible to cancel a recurring payment online, i have done this myself, alternatively it's quick and easy to do ny phone.
    ​​​​​​​
    Please Click on your account and then select Manage account on the right hand side.

This will take you to your Account Overview page where you need to select the relevant account.

Under the Move your money section, click Manage payments.

You can then select the direct debit from the list, once selected please click Cancel

In most cases you should be able to cancel the subscription or recurring payment by asking the company to stop it.

You can also cancel by calling the Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278,

However you should also inform the company you are cancelling.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Charlie57

It is possible to cancel a recurring payment online, i have done this myself, alternatively it's quick and easy to do ny phone.
    ​​​​​​​
    Please Click on your account and then select Manage account on the right hand side.

This will take you to your Account Overview page where you need to select the relevant account.

Under the Move your money section, click Manage payments.

You can then select the direct debit from the list, once selected please click Cancel

In most cases you should be able to cancel the subscription or recurring payment by asking the company to stop it.

You can also cancel by calling the Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278,

However you should also inform the company you are cancelling.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap