• Cash transaction fee

I have been charged a cash transaction fee in the last two months and I'm not aware of having drawn any cash, how do I check this out?
  • I have been charged a cash transaction fee in the last two months and I'm not aware of having drawn any cash, how do I check this out?
  • Hi @JulieW007

I'm sorry to hear this.
    The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message so they can take a closer look.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @JulieW007

I'm sorry to hear this.
    The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message so they can take a closer look.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @JulieW007

Please send Tesco Bank a Private Message to check this out for you.

​​​​​​​

You will receive a reply to your private message with an appropriate response and resolution.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @JulieW007

Please send Tesco Bank a Private Message to check this out for you.

​​​​​​​

You will receive a reply to your private message with an appropriate response and resolution.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap