• Mobile Banking App - Payment references disappeared in new version (4.1.2)

Hi,

I updated to the new mobile banking app version some time ago, but today was the first time I was trying to see payment references in it. Previously, those where visible directly in the account screen. However, now they seem to be gone for me completely.

All I get is an overview transaction list (1st Letter Icon) Recipient Name and amount (positive or negative) in the account screen. This looks a bit similar to the Online Banking screen, but the option to see any payment references is missing. In Online Banking I can still access those by clicking on a particular transaction. The an extra overlay pop's up with the transaction details I'm looking for.

I tried clicking on the transaction row anywhere I could think of, but nothing happens in the mobile app at this point. This makes the app less useful to me, because I have several transactions with the same recipients and need to verify the references are correct.

Does anyone know how to access the references or is this simply a bug / user experience issue that got overlooked in the new version?

Thank you for your help
  • Hi,

I updated to the new mobile banking app version some time ago, but today was the first time I was trying to see payment references in it. Previously, those where visible directly in the account screen. However, now they seem to be gone for me completely.

All I get is an overview transaction list (1st Letter Icon) Recipient Name and amount (positive or negative) in the account screen. This looks a bit similar to the Online Banking screen, but the option to see any payment references is missing. In Online Banking I can still access those by clicking on a particular transaction. The an extra overlay pop's up with the transaction details I'm looking for.

I tried clicking on the transaction row anywhere I could think of, but nothing happens in the mobile app at this point. This makes the app less useful to me, because I have several transactions with the same recipients and need to verify the references are correct.

Does anyone know how to access the references or is this simply a bug / user experience issue that got overlooked in the new version?

Thank you for your help
  • Hi @KLon

I'm not aware of this issue, then again I tend to go online at home on a laptop being as its got a larger screen.
    I feel the best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @KLon

I'm not aware of this issue, then again I tend to go online at home on a laptop being as its got a larger screen.
    I feel the best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @KLon, thanks for your message. I've just replied to your private message with more information on this.
  • Hi @KLon, thanks for your message. I've just replied to your private message with more information on this.
  • Hi @KLon

I see ChristinaG has replied to your private message with further information 😀
    Hope that helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @KLon

I see ChristinaG has replied to your private message with further information 😀
    Hope that helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @KLon ,

Please check your inbox, you have a reply to your PM waiting.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @KLon ,

Please check your inbox, you have a reply to your PM waiting.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • @ChristinaG , @25H , @CSKBrambles

Thank you for the quick responses - especially Christina's - which confirmed the feature seems to be gone for now. I hope it will be brought back soon to get the app back to a more useful state again.
  • @ChristinaG , @25H , @CSKBrambles

Thank you for the quick responses - especially Christina's - which confirmed the feature seems to be gone for now. I hope it will be brought back soon to get the app back to a more useful state again.
  • Hi @KLon

I'm pleased ChristinaG was able to solve this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @KLon

I'm pleased ChristinaG was able to solve this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap