Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Customer Service Opening Times?
    19-12-20 , 14:33

So I need to change the bank details that my car insurance is paid from. There doesn't seem to be a way of updating that online. I spent an hour trying to find a number to call because they have hidden it so well, and when I do finally find a number I get a message saying that their offices are closed, but the opening times are on the website. I go to the web address they read out on the message, and there is no details about opening times at all -_-

Does anyone know when they are actually open/how to get in touch with Tesco to sort this out?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26

19-12-20 , 15:52

Hi @Elliottina , thanks for getting in touch. Our Insurance teams are working to reduced hours temporarily due to Covid-19. You can reach them tomorrow on 0345 673 0000 (Mon-Fri 8am–8pm, Sat & Sun 9am–2pm). I have also attached a link below to our website where you can see all our reduced opening hours. I hope this helps and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...4015#ckb_start
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 546

19-12-20 , 18:36

Hi @Elliottina

I'm really sorry to hear the difficulties you've been experiencing.

Here is the link for all of Tesco's reduced opening hours: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...4015#ckb_start
    The car insurance team are available on 0345 673 0000 Mon-Fri 8am–8pm, Sat & Sun 9am–2pm, you contact them tomorrow to change your bank details!!
    Hope this helps!!!
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

19-12-20 , 20:46

Hi @Elliottina

Please find below the contact information for the Car Insurance team.

You will need to speak with them to make this change.

Car Insurance

0345 673 0000

Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm

Sat & Sun 9am – 2pm

Kindest Regards,

Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

21-12-20 , 01:55

Thanks for the info guys. I will call them tomorrow after work.

I mean this with no offence to any of you, since obviously none of your are responsible for any of this, but to have a website that makes it virtually impossible to find a customer service number to call, or what time those lines are actually open when you do finally find it is really poor. And I am not some old person who can barely use a computer. I am 34 and studied computers at college, and use them every day at work. This website is just very badly designed and needs to be fixed!
    But on top of that to have a recorded message on your customer service line that says information is available on a page, and when you go to that page the information isn't there... just... WOW! Who is running this? Do they have any idea what they are doing? I've been quite happy with Tesco Bank since I moved my insurance to you, but this level of really poor customer service/communication between departments on matters that should be really simple make me question if I should pay more for my insurance just so I can fix simple things when I need to.

And I get in these days that it's cheaper for Tesco to have people just read FAQ's, or fix problems themselves on their account, rather than actually have to pay people to staff phones to do it, but in that case you need to make it possible to do simple things like change bank account details online, instead of wasting hours of your life trying to find information like I have.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 546

21-12-20 , 07:08

Hi @Elliottina

Thank you for your feedback it is really appreciated.
    I'm sure Tesco will feed this back to the appropriate department.
    Stay safe Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 436
    Given: 895

21-12-20 , 08:23

Hi @Elliottina, I have recorded the above comments as feedback. We are currently working reduced hours and only recently removed the hours from the page whilst they are being reviewed and they will be re added shortly.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap