Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 261

Mastercard response
    18-12-20 , 14:02

Hi, my chargeback claim has jumped through various hoops and at last check (sometime in October) it had been referred to MasterCard! I was told it could take up to 3 months but was wondering if there is anyway to check on progress? Should I have recieved an update from MasterCard? Will they contact me?

many thanks in advance @Sheena1975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 773
    Given: 432

18-12-20 , 14:28

Hi @Sheena1975

Pleased to hear you've been making some progress with your chargeback claim.
    I'm assuming this is a Tesco Mastercard?
    The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message asking them for an update because if it was a charge on your Tesco Mastercard they should be able to check on the progress.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 439
    Given: 1,067

19-12-20 , 09:44

I would expect the disputes team to process your credit card claim, and then contact you.

Please send a private message to Tesco Bank, and request a check on your account for an update.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message', send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 108

19-12-20 , 11:34

Hi @Sheena1975, thanks for your message. Can you please follow the steps kindly explained by @25H and @CSKBrambles to send us a private message? I'll then be able to take a closer look.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 773
    Given: 432

19-12-20 , 12:28

Hi @Sheena1975

I see KellyT has acknowledged your message and has kindly offered to take a closer look for you.
    Send a 'Private Message' to Tesco Bank so they can provide you with an update.
    Have a lovely weekend and stay safe, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap