Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

Credit Card Protection
    06-12-20 , 11:23

I purchased a number of concert tickets on my credit card during October last year for 2020. Due to the pandemic these concerts were rescheduled for next year but we have just ben informed that the promoters have now ceased trading and the concerts have been cancelled. They have advised that any one who has purchased tickets should either :-

(1) Go tot the ticket distributers to request a refund
    (2) Pursue through their credit card company if this is how they purchased the tickets.

I have tried to contact the distributers a number of times but unfortunately they are not responding to any requests so I am now looking to pursue the second option.

Can anyone advise as to how to instigate this / the best way to contact Tesco CC as I can't find any email address etc when I log onto my account. Each individual transaction was less than £100 and as these purchases took place over a year ago now I believe that chargeback route cannot be followed is there anything that can be done such as section 75 ?

Any advise as to whether there is any way I can reclain the various amount would be much appreciated

​​​​​​​Many Thanks
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 339

Best Answer
    06-12-20 , 11:35

Hi @Circleyerwagens
    I'm sorry to hear this.

Here is a link for goods or services not received and the company has ceased trading:

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ding#ckb_start

You will need to click onto the 'goods didn't receive form', download and complete it and as instructed email it to Tesco's disputes team at disputes@tescobank.com
    Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

06-12-20 , 12:11

Quote Originally Posted by 25H View Post
    Hi @Circleyerwagens
    I'm sorry to hear this.

Here is a link for goods or services not received and the company has ceased trading:

You will need to click onto the 'goods didn't receive form', download and complete it and as instructed email it to Tesco's disputes team at disputes@tescobank.com
    Hope this helps!!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H

Excellent, thanks Caz just what I was looking for. I'll complete those now and get those sent off.

Thanks for the speedy response
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

06-12-20 , 12:53

Hi @Circleyerwagens

You are definitely entitled to raise a section 75 Claim in this circumstance.

Please click on this link for goods or services not received and merchant has ceased trading:

Simply select the 'goods didn't receive form', download this, complete and submit your claim by email to Tesco's disputes team at address below .

disputes@tescobank.com

You will receive an auto reply to confirm receipt of your claim, and the dispute team will be in touch with you when processing your claim.

​​​​​​​Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up

06-12-20 , 13:26

Hi @Circleyerwagens
    Pleased I was able to help 😀
    After sending in the form to the disputes team you will get an automated message that they've received your claim.
    Claims are taking a little longer to process, they will contact you when your claim is either completed or if they require any further info.
    Have a lovely day, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

17-01-21 , 14:02

Hi, I’m struggling to save this document and then edit it, it could be because I’m using an iPad? Can anybody assist? Thanks Helen
    Thumbs Up

17-01-21 , 14:19

Hi Helen @Hel

Is it the goods not received form you're needing?
    If so this is it goods not received form
    Once completed please email it to disputes@tecobank.com
    If this is not what you were looking for do come back to mt.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

17-01-21 , 14:23

Hi @Hel , we recommend using a PC or laptop to download this form. If you are using your iPad, you will need to save the form to your files before completing the fields and emailing it. I hope this helps :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

17-01-21 , 17:25

Hi, I only have an iPad. Do you know how to save the document to files? Thanks Helen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,034

17-01-21 , 18:57

Hi @Hel

How to Save PDF on iPad
    ​​​​​​​

1. Open the PDF on Safari (the web browser).
    2. Click the arrow at the bottom of the screen.
    3. Swipe through the available options until you see 'Create PDF'.
    4. After a PDF has been rendered, click 'Done'.
    5. Click 'Save File To…', choose the location and click 'Add'.
    6. Your PDF file will be stored in the designated folder

Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap