Credit Card Application declined

hi Help and support ,

I am a Tesco employee and my application for credit card is declined for no reason. I tried reaching out to the customer support agents and they were of no help . Please guide me to sort this out .

Thanks
  • 5 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi @anshar
    I'm really sorry to learn customer support were not able to assist you.

I would suggest you send Tesco bank a private message so they can take a closer look and see if they're able to help you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Have a lovely weekend and
    warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi @anshar

I'm extremely disappointed to learn about this, particularly given your position.

Please send a private message to Tesco Bank, and request an appropriate explanation.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the
    left hand side
    click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with the details.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.

Hope this helps, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Your Community Expert
    Thank you @25H and @CSKBrambles for stepping in here :)

I'm so sorry to hear this @anshar. As highlighted in the above messages, please send us a private message and we'll be happy to look further into this
    Community superstar
    Hi @anshar
    I see CherylV has picked up your message and offered assistance to look into this further.
    Please follow my instructions and send Tesco Bank a private message.
    Please note you cannot send a PM to Cheryl V directly.
    Hope you get this sorted 😀
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Hello @anshar,

Have you had a look at your credit reports? It's worth checking those out to make sure there is no information recorded that may impact on your application.

They can be accessed free of charge; MoneySavingExpert uses Experian, Clearscore uses Equifax and Credit Karma uses TransUnion.

It's worth bearing in mind any scores you see on screen are ones generated by the companies themselves; any potential lenders use their own scoring methods to calculate whether or not an application is successful (or not).

I hope you're able to get it resolved.