Tesco bank has removed my access to online banking and also my instant access account

Just looking
    My card was refused for payment in tesco store, cant understand why as 14k held in both current account and instant access account, they are refusing to advise on this issue despite several long and costly phone calls, my card has been stopped as well as my online banking. All in breach of their own t&c's, this has continued now for a whole week. I am an old man in my 73rd yr with health issues.There has been no attempt at fraud by me on my accounts or any person acting with my knowledge or consent, but I have no information from the bank despite repeated requests, I had asked jokingly if perhaps someone on the staff had decided to spend christmas in Jamaica at my expense, and now I wonder if true. I have also just suffered from a family bereavement all whilst having to fight the bank for my own money, it should also be noted I have not been scammed, nor do I give out personal information to phishing calls. Just don't understand this or the aptitude of the bank, can anyone help please?
    Last edited by tw1ster; 04-12-20 at 17:54. Reason: mistyped
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hey @tw1ster, really sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank?
    Community superstar
    Hi @tw1ster
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    I see ChristopherP has offered to look into this for you.

As a matter of urgency please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided to sort this for you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi @tw1ster

This happened to me a couple of months ago, so i understand exactly where you are coming from.

In the first instance, you must request Tesco Bank check this out and resolve for you ASAP.

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' immediately, to request a check on your account and for an urgent resolution.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with the details.

You will receive a reply to your private message with appropriate response.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles