• 02-12-20 , 19:39
    Moving home - building insurance from exchange

Hi.

We are exchanging contracts on our new house tomorrow, with completion and move date being next Friday 11th.

Contracts state I need buildings insurance on both houses between the exchange and completion date.

Is this provided as standard with tesco home insurance when I do a change of address, as I've seen other insurance eproviders do?

Thanks,

​​​​​​​Kirsty
  • Hi.

We are exchanging contracts on our new house tomorrow, with completion and move date being next Friday 11th.

Contracts state I need buildings insurance on both houses between the exchange and completion date.

Is this provided as standard with tesco home insurance when I do a change of address, as I've seen other insurance eproviders do?

Thanks,

​​​​​​​Kirsty
  • 02-12-20 , 21:28

Hi Kirsty @Wcltd2011
    I suggest you telephone the Tesco Home Insurance Team on 0345 246 2904 tomorrow with this query, they're available Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat & Sun 9am – 2pm, they will be only too happy to help!!
    Hope your move goes well 😀
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi Kirsty @Wcltd2011
    I suggest you telephone the Tesco Home Insurance Team on 0345 246 2904 tomorrow with this query, they're available Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat & Sun 9am – 2pm, they will be only too happy to help!!
    Hope your move goes well 😀
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • 03-12-20 , 09:09

Hey @Wcltd2011, thanks for your message. We will be able to cover both properties for a period of up to 90 days. If you give us a call on the number provided above by @25H , we'll note this on your policy for you. All the best with the move! 😃
  • Hey @Wcltd2011, thanks for your message. We will be able to cover both properties for a period of up to 90 days. If you give us a call on the number provided above by @25H , we'll note this on your policy for you. All the best with the move! 😃
  • 03-12-20 , 10:49

Hi Kirsty @Wcltd2011

Please call Tesco Home Insurance Team on 0345 246 2904 Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm & Sat > Sun 9am – 2pm
    They will cover both properties for you, and ensure that it's noted on your policy.

Snap by the way, we're also moving next Friday 11th December !

Best wishes for your move,

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi Kirsty @Wcltd2011

Please call Tesco Home Insurance Team on 0345 246 2904 Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm & Sat > Sun 9am – 2pm
    They will cover both properties for you, and ensure that it's noted on your policy.

Snap by the way, we're also moving next Friday 11th December !

Best wishes for your move,

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap