AustinA40

Window shopper
    Hi

Yesterday evening I did a money transfer transaction from Tesco Credit Card Bank to my Santander Bank. This is a refund I have received from a holiday company. As the money has not come through yet I would like to double check I have sent it to the correct account number just to put my mind at rest.

Is there any way I can get this confirmation please.

Many thanks

MOD EDIT - Please don't post personal details
    Last edited by RossM; 01-12-20 at 09:27.
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi Shirley @AustinA40

Please send Tesco bank a private message to check this out and provide confirmation.
    Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi Shirley @AustinA40
    It can take 2 working days for the money to get into your Santander account.
    However I suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' from here so they can check it out and confirm your transfer. You will know it's Tesco Bank as you'll see the logo and it shows Tesco Bank The Community Expert.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Please click onto 'edit post' at the bottom of your message and remove your personal details as these can be seen by anyone who accesses this site and they are not secure. You can enter these details via your private message so only Tesco Bank can see them.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @AustinA40, sorry to hear this. @25H is correct, this can take up to 2 working days to appear on the account. If you want to double check the account details, please contact our Credit Card team as I'm afraid we can't confirm that for you here. They're available on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm).

Thank you @CSKBrambles and @25H for helping out here :)
    Community superstar
    Hi Shirley @AustinA40
    I see ChristinaG has replied to your message this morning, confirmed it can take 2 days for it to appear in your account and has supplied the credit card team's telephone number for you to contact as Tesco bank are unable to confirm this on here.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H