Thoughts on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here'...

Community Manager
    Evening all

Not sure about you but this week has flown over for me! Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

I was wondering what your thoughts are on this series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

This show is a favourite of mine but I can't get into it as much as usual, not sure if its the setting or because of the lack of drama/entertainment that usually comes with it.

Or are you hooked? If so, who is your favourite? Should I stick it out?

Look forward to hearing from you all

Sarah
  • 4 Replies

Evening Sarah,

Must admit it's one programme I can't get into whatsoever. Unsure of what it is exactly but I'm afraid to say I've never seen the appeal (personally).

I do suspect it usually airing in November when it's summer time Down Under might be part of the appeal? To take peoples' minds off the dark morning and nights?
    Community superstar
    Hi Sarah, @sarah_d

I too would usually look forward to watching IACGMOOH.
    I've watched a couple of the episodes and I feel its a bit flat and un-entertaining.
    I feel its the setting mostly, it's quite dark, dismal, lacks drama at times and a few are unknown to me. I currently can take it or leave it!!
    There isn't a favourite for me.
    Who is your favourite?
    Above and beyond
    Hi Sarah, @sarah_d

I must admit that it’s not quite the same this year, but I’ll take what’s on offer rather than nothing !

The-celebrities are having it a bit too cosy for my liking, they presenters could have set up a camp outside, in a cave or down a pit !

I’m still gonna watch it, but only on catch up without the adverts.

First one off tonight, I would have said Holly but not after the way she was treated on the last trial.

I’m hoping it’s Shane Richie, I just can’t connect with him, he gets on my nerves.

It won’t be him of course, he has too big a fan base.
    So my money is on Ruthie Henshall to be the one out, let’s see if I’m right !

Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Eagle eye
    Im normally an avid fan of the show but this year just couldn’t get into it - watched one and never bothered after that, I do find that I know less of the celebrities ever year (must be getting old and don’t folllow the reality tv mob)
    hahaha