• Replacement Mastercard no longer has the contactless symbol??

WOW!!!, It has been extremely difficult to figure out how to post a question on here, 1hr later and voila, I found a thread that had said the same thing!!

Anyway here now so my question is, I have just received my replacement Mastercard as the other one expired and have noticed, aside from the ugly looking new blue style (looks like a toy card) it does not have the contactless symbol on it anymore?, why has the contactless feature gone from my mastercard??
  • WOW!!!, It has been extremely difficult to figure out how to post a question on here, 1hr later and voila, I found a thread that had said the same thing!!

Anyway here now so my question is, I have just received my replacement Mastercard as the other one expired and have noticed, aside from the ugly looking new blue style (looks like a toy card) it does not have the contactless symbol on it anymore?, why has the contactless feature gone from my mastercard??
  • Hi @aiyesha786

To answer your question 'Is your card is still contactless?'
    The contactless symbol is now on the back of the card and does have this facility.
    Hope that helps.
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi @aiyesha786

To answer your question 'Is your card is still contactless?'
    The contactless symbol is now on the back of the card and does have this facility.
    Hope that helps.
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi @aiyesha786

Your new card is contactless, the symbol is now found on the reverse of the card.

​​​​​​​kindest regards, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @aiyesha786

Your new card is contactless, the symbol is now found on the reverse of the card.

​​​​​​​kindest regards, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @aiyesha786, sorry to hear you had problems sending us a message! @25H and @CSKBrambles are correct, all newly issued MasterCard credit cards are contactless and you should see the symbol on the back of the card. Please get back in touch if you need anything else - Christina
  • Hi @aiyesha786, sorry to hear you had problems sending us a message! @25H and @CSKBrambles are correct, all newly issued MasterCard credit cards are contactless and you should see the symbol on the back of the card. Please get back in touch if you need anything else - Christina
  • Good evening,

I'm unsure as to whether or not you use Tesco for shopping at all @aiyesha786 but in terms of contactless functionality with Clubcard Prices there has been a slight change with Tesco Bank credit cards-if you're spending less than £45 you now need to tap your card once to earn Clubcard points/Prices and then once again to use your card as a method of payment.

Hope that helps 😀
  • Good evening,

I'm unsure as to whether or not you use Tesco for shopping at all @aiyesha786 but in terms of contactless functionality with Clubcard Prices there has been a slight change with Tesco Bank credit cards-if you're spending less than £45 you now need to tap your card once to earn Clubcard points/Prices and then once again to use your card as a method of payment.

Hope that helps 😀
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap