• Cancel credit card and standing order

I sent a letter back in March but still open and money being taken. I did clear it.
  • I sent a letter back in March but still open and money being taken. I did clear it.
  • Hi Rachel, @Rachelgodfrey83
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    I feel the best thing to do is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' from here so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    I feel the best thing to do is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' from here so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H

Please send Tesco Bank a private message, to check and resolve for you.

You will receive a reply to your private message with a resolution.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles

Please send Tesco Bank a private message, to check and resolve for you.

You will receive a reply to your private message with a resolution.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles

• I would like to cancel my Tesco Club Card - Credit card - how do I do this

Thanks
    Bagnac
  • I would like to cancel my Tesco Club Card - Credit card - how do I do this

Thanks
    Bagnac
  • Hi @Bagnac
    I'm sorry to hear you're looking to close your Credit Card, is there anything causing you to want to close the account that Tesco Bank could help you with?

If you simply want to close the account you can do so by calling our Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278, or by writing to: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.

Just provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.
    If you have a credit balance on the account we will need to speak with you in order to get this returned.
    Hope this helps.
    Stay safe, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Bagnac
    I'm sorry to hear you're looking to close your Credit Card, is there anything causing you to want to close the account that Tesco Bank could help you with?

If you simply want to close the account you can do so by calling our Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278, or by writing to: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.

Just provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.
    If you have a credit balance on the account we will need to speak with you in order to get this returned.
    Hope this helps.
    Stay safe, Caz @25H
  • This is great, @25H . Thanks for stepping in and confirming this information.
  • This is great, @25H . Thanks for stepping in and confirming this information.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap