• Chargeback confirmation

I raised a chargeback over 72 hours ago and have not had any email confirmation of this. Is this normal?
  • I raised a chargeback over 72 hours ago and have not had any email confirmation of this. Is this normal?
  • Hi @Zx6red
    You should have received an automated reply to your chargeback query.
    I suggest you send Tesco Bank a private messsage so they can ckeck this out for you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as well as details of your chargeback.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Zx6red
    You should have received an automated reply to your chargeback query.
    I suggest you send Tesco Bank a private messsage so they can ckeck this out for you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as well as details of your chargeback.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • @25H thanks for stepping in and confirming this. @Zx6red please follow the steps provided above and send us a private message.
  • @25H thanks for stepping in and confirming this. @Zx6red please follow the steps provided above and send us a private message.
  • Hi @
    Zx6red

An automated reply is sent to your email address, when you submitted your chargeback claim.

I have seen a number of reports however, where this confirmatory receipt has apparently gone astray.

I would suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private messsage, and request confirmation of your claim has been received.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles .
  • Hi @
    Zx6red

An automated reply is sent to your email address, when you submitted your chargeback claim.

I have seen a number of reports however, where this confirmatory receipt has apparently gone astray.

I would suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private messsage, and request confirmation of your claim has been received.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles .
  • @CSKBrambles thanks for stepping in and confirming this.
  • @CSKBrambles thanks for stepping in and confirming this.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap