Unable to delete a standing order

Just looking
    Hi all, I have been trying to delete a standing order that is set up on my account. I have tried several times over the last few weeks, but always get an error. It is the same if I try to amend it as well.
    Unfortunately the account the money is being sent to has now been closed, so I really need to delete it. The amount got taken today but the debit was reversed, due to the receiving account now being closed.
    Any thoughts on what to do? I cannot easily get through to Tesco to discuss.
  • 2 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi @twiglet03
    I'm sorry to hear your experiencing difficulties with cancelling a standing order.
    The best thing to do is to cancel this with the bank you have the standing order set up with.
    If your bank whom you have your standing order is Tesco Bank I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a private message.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securey and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi @twiglet03

I suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to help resolve this issue for you.

Please Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles