• My card has been blocked by Tesco Bank

I tried to make a (fairly large) purchase using my Tesco credit card and it was declined so I made the purchase successfully using another bank credit card.
    I got a text from Tesco saying someone would ring me about the attempted transaction. No one rang me. Now my Tesco credit card won't work. I've tried phoning the credit card 0345 fraud number and it just hangs up on me. How do I get my card working again ? Luckily, it is not my only credit card.
  • I tried to make a (fairly large) purchase using my Tesco credit card and it was declined so I made the purchase successfully using another bank credit card.
    I got a text from Tesco saying someone would ring me about the attempted transaction. No one rang me. Now my Tesco credit card won't work. I've tried phoning the credit card 0345 fraud number and it just hangs up on me. How do I get my card working again ? Luckily, it is not my only credit card.
  • Hi @cabinscooter
    I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with your Tesco credit card.
    I strongly suggest you send Tesco bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securey and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @cabinscooter
    I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with your Tesco credit card.
    I strongly suggest you send Tesco bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securey and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @cabinscooter, I'm sorry to hear this. Please follow the steps provided by @25H to send us a private message. As soon as you do this, we'll be able to take a closer look into this - Keigan
  • Hi @cabinscooter, I'm sorry to hear this. Please follow the steps provided by @25H to send us a private message. As soon as you do this, we'll be able to take a closer look into this - Keigan
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap