Section 75 claim ..What a complete joke

Eagle eye
    I Put a claim in and heard nothing after 6 weeks , so followed up to be told its now been escalated to the Dispute Team and will take another 14 days , still no response.So followed up again to be told its been escalated to the Dispute Team and would take another 21 days..I thought it had already been escalated.
    Anyway just got and email today saying its been rejected and if i have any info or documentation to support my claim to go start a new claim and go through this whole process again.Surely they should be asking for supporting documentation before they close the case not after .
    Ive just looked on the Dispute application page and there's nowhere to add your supporting documentation so i would be going round this merry go round again.
    Looks like i need to go the the financial ombudsman like others have suggested and find a new credit card company
  • 14 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi @nyckuk

I'm truly sorry to hear about this.

I suggest that you to send a private message to Tesco Bank, to seek further assistance.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan details.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps, Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Eagle eye
    Hi @nyckuk

I'm truly sorry to hear about this.

I suggest that you to send a private message to Tesco Bank, to seek further assistance.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your loan details.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps, Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    I dont want to seem rude , but whats the point of this Forum apart from the cut and paste response multiply times to Private massage TescoBank .,,, to what ever question is
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @nyckuk. where possible we will always give a response for our customers so others can see if they have a similar query. However, if the query is account specific then we will ask that customer to PM us so we can look in further detail. This also means that customers have a digital contact method should they not use Facebook or Twitter.
    Community superstar
    Hi @nyckuk
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    A PM has to be sent if you're sending personal confidential details to Tesco Bank on this forum so the information is seen by Tesco Bank only.
    Take care, Caz @25H
    Eagle eye
    Hi @nyckuk
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    A PM has to be sent if you're sending personal confidential details to Tesco Bank on this forum so the information is seen by Tesco Bank only.
    Take care, Caz @25H
    I wish i could of sent personal confidential details but i was never asked to send any to support my claim.
    Attachment 30

In the rejection e-mail it states We check the Merchant’s terms and conditions (including their cancellation policy). Based on the information you gave us, we couldn’t find a breach of contract.
    1) How can you decide if theres a breach of contract if you dont know what im claiming for , All you ask for was my Name , company Name , travel date/amount...No follow up request for supporting documentation and information

2)Also in the rejection email If you have any documents we haven’t seen yet you feel could further support your claim, please log onto to https://www.tescobank.com/disputes and submit a new dispute,
    Can you show me where we are supposed to attach supporting documentation etc , theres no provision for it on the form so its pointless 1)opening up another distute if theres no where attach the extra information and 2) if you dont asked for the information at a later date

3)I had to wait 6 weeks, then another 14 days then a further 21 days for any response, I feel your just fobbing customers off and not even looking at the cases hoping we give up and go away
    Your Community Expert
    I'm sorry about this, @nyckuk. My colleague Ross offered to help through private message on your other post. If you would like to discuss this further, then you can send a private message to @Tesco-Bank - Keigan
    Eagle eye
    I'm sorry about this, @nyckuk. My colleague Ross offered to help through private message on your other post. If you would like to discuss this further, then you can send a private message to @Tesco-Bank - Keigan
    Ive sent the PM
    Community superstar
    That's great @nyckuk
    When they've looked onto this they will reply to your private message.
    Take care and stay safe, Caz @25H
    On the look out
    Don’t hold your breath about ever getting it sorted. I had a chargeback on my account on the 19/8. On the 28/10 Tesco informed me they were debiting my account and giving some of the money back to the merchant. They have given me a credit of a different amount and debited my account for the wrong amount. I am on my 4th promise of a call from a manager !!!