• What TV shows are you watching in 2020?

Morning all

I would love to know what TV shows you have watched this year? Have you binged watched any?

So far some of my favorites have been Ozark, Queen of the South and Ratched. Just started the Undoing then I'm sure it will be time to start Christmas movies.

Let me know in the comments below!

Sarah 😃
  • Morning all

I would love to know what TV shows you have watched this year? Have you binged watched any?

So far some of my favorites have been Ozark, Queen of the South and Ratched. Just started the Undoing then I'm sure it will be time to start Christmas movies.

Let me know in the comments below!

Sarah 😃
  • Good morning Sarah,

I must admit I don't watch an awful lot of television; I tend to 'catch up' on old episodes of The Bill as well as the repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four.

Other than dipping in and out of Coronation Street I'm afraid I'm somewhat boring and couldn't tell you anything about Queen of the South, Ozark etc!

​​​​​​​Neil
  • Good morning Sarah,

I must admit I don't watch an awful lot of television; I tend to 'catch up' on old episodes of The Bill as well as the repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four.

Other than dipping in and out of Coronation Street I'm afraid I'm somewhat boring and couldn't tell you anything about Queen of the South, Ozark etc!

​​​​​​​Neil
  • Hi @sarah_d
    I too watched Ozark
    Like @heanor_man_34 I watch Corrie, infact I never miss an episode.
    I've just watched 'The Sister', a 4 part mystery drama. I watch a lot of the drama's that come on ITV on catch-up as a binge watch.
    Also watched 'Departure' which has Christopher Plummer in it.
    Just started last night watching 'The Queen's Gambit' from Netflix, nothing about a queen infact its about a chess player.
    Caz 😀
  • Hi @sarah_d
    I too watched Ozark
    Like @heanor_man_34 I watch Corrie, infact I never miss an episode.
    I've just watched 'The Sister', a 4 part mystery drama. I watch a lot of the drama's that come on ITV on catch-up as a binge watch.
    Also watched 'Departure' which has Christopher Plummer in it.
    Just started last night watching 'The Queen's Gambit' from Netflix, nothing about a queen infact its about a chess player.
    Caz 😀
  • @25H ,

Must admit I've not been as 'up to date' with Coronation Street since much earlier on in the year but I can't believe it'll be sixty years old next month!

This is the point where I publicly announce how much of a "geek" I am: when the former set closed in Manchester I visited it *seven* times (🤣) and have also visited the new backlot at MediaCity UK twice!
  • @25H ,

Must admit I've not been as 'up to date' with Coronation Street since much earlier on in the year but I can't believe it'll be sixty years old next month!

This is the point where I publicly announce how much of a "geek" I am: when the former set closed in Manchester I visited it *seven* times (🤣) and have also visited the new backlot at MediaCity UK twice!
  • Hey @25H & @heanor_man_34 - not watched Corrie for years! I'm an Eastenders fan. What I forgot to mention though was The Crown! You reminded me by mentioning the Queen @25H . I absolutely love it and season 4 starts soon, can't wait.

Although I've watched lots this year, I go through spells where I binge watch things and then don't watch TV for a while. For a real heart warming, family based, funny show, would highly recommend 'This Is Us'. The 5th series is on Amazon Prime at the moment, it's addictive.

What about movies guys? I've watched Bohemiam Rhapsody a few times again recently. I saw a great post the other day with suggestions for a Christmas movie each day in December, will have to dig it out and share.
  • Hey @25H & @heanor_man_34 - not watched Corrie for years! I'm an Eastenders fan. What I forgot to mention though was The Crown! You reminded me by mentioning the Queen @25H . I absolutely love it and season 4 starts soon, can't wait.

Although I've watched lots this year, I go through spells where I binge watch things and then don't watch TV for a while. For a real heart warming, family based, funny show, would highly recommend 'This Is Us'. The 5th series is on Amazon Prime at the moment, it's addictive.

What about movies guys? I've watched Bohemiam Rhapsody a few times again recently. I saw a great post the other day with suggestions for a Christmas movie each day in December, will have to dig it out and share.
  • Hi Sarah, @sarah_d

Very similar to yourself !

Ozark, Vikings, Last Kingdom, Game of Thrones, Queen of the South, The Blacklist, Billions, The End of the F***ing World (brilliant)

Some great films too including :- A lonely place to die (unexpected shocks) & the peanut butter falcon (heartwarming)

IACGMOOH is back on Friday...Can't wait !

Happy viewing, Chris, @CSKBrambles 😎
  • Hi Sarah, @sarah_d

Very similar to yourself !

Ozark, Vikings, Last Kingdom, Game of Thrones, Queen of the South, The Blacklist, Billions, The End of the F***ing World (brilliant)

Some great films too including :- A lonely place to die (unexpected shocks) & the peanut butter falcon (heartwarming)

IACGMOOH is back on Friday...Can't wait !

Happy viewing, Chris, @CSKBrambles 😎
  • I've not long started Ozark @CSKBrambles , loving it so far! 😃
  • I've not long started Ozark @CSKBrambles , loving it so far! 😃
  • Hi Chris @CSKBrambles
    Just thought I'd let you know Chris, IACGMOOH is back on Sunday😁
    Take care & stay safe, Caz @25H
  • Hi Chris @CSKBrambles
    Just thought I'd let you know Chris, IACGMOOH is back on Sunday😁
    Take care & stay safe, Caz @25H
  • @25H & @CSKBrambles , I'm sitting here laughing to myself. Had no idea what you were talking about there! I can't wait either, how do you think the set up will work in Wales compared to the jungle? I'm excited to watch Mo Farah, Jessica Plummer and vernon Kay. Hope its a good one ☺
  • @25H & @CSKBrambles , I'm sitting here laughing to myself. Had no idea what you were talking about there! I can't wait either, how do you think the set up will work in Wales compared to the jungle? I'm excited to watch Mo Farah, Jessica Plummer and vernon Kay. Hope its a good one ☺
  • Hi Sarah,
    I reckon this is a brilliant bi-product of the pandemic ! 😷 I can see this being a great success and rolled out to new venues across the Uzk in the future . My oh my how we all need some fun and games to cheer us all up ! Whoohoo 😜
  • Hi Sarah,
    I reckon this is a brilliant bi-product of the pandemic ! 😷 I can see this being a great success and rolled out to new venues across the Uzk in the future . My oh my how we all need some fun and games to cheer us all up ! Whoohoo 😜
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap