Unresolved dispute form

Just looking
    I submitted a dispute form on July 26th, and was told to wait 6 weeks. On September 17th I followed this up on this forum (under another user name, as I have since been locked out of the previous name), and was told it would be escalated and to wait another 21 days. I did this, and then submitted another query after 21 days, but with no reply. I have now had to set up a new user on the forum in order to pursue this. My question is this: Should I now take this up with the banking ombudsman, or will Tesco Bank take some action on my claim?
  • 12 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi @billcreighton
    I'm really sorry to hear you're still waiting regarding your dispute.
    I feel you need to send Tesco Bank a private message and ask for an update.
    Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @billcreighton, I'm very sorry to hear about that. Can you please follow the steps explained by @25H to send us a private message? I'll then do my best to help you get this sorted.
    Above and beyond
    Hi @billcreighton
    I'm very sorry to hear that you're still waiting for an update about your dispute.
    I suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to request an update.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Eagle eye
    I submitted a dispute form on July 26th, and was told to wait 6 weeks. On September 17th I followed this up on this forum (under another user name, as I have since been locked out of the previous name), and was told it would be escalated and to wait another 21 days. I did this, and then submitted another query after 21 days, but with no reply. I have now had to set up a new user on the forum in order to pursue this. My question is this: Should I now take this up with the banking ombudsman, or will Tesco Bank take some action on my claim?
    I would go to the banking ombudsman , They are a complete joke , with no customer care
    I had similar situation to you ... Put a claim in and heard nothing after 6 weeks , so followed up to be told its now been escalated to the Dispute Team and will hear with in 14 days , still no response.So followed up again to be told its been escalated to the Dispute Team and would take another 21 days..I thought it had already been escalated.
    Anyway just got and email today saying its been rejected and if i have any info or documentation to support my claim to go start a new claim and go through this whole process again.Surely they should be asking for supporting documentation before they close the case not after .

Good luck
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @nyckuk, I'm sorry to hear that. If you would like us to take a look at this then send a private message to Tesco-Bank as suggested on your other post, and we will be happy to see what we can do to assist.
    Community superstar
    Hi @nyckuk
    As per your other message, I'm really sorry to hear this.
    I see RossM has offered to see what they can do to assist you.
    Do send a PM to Tesco-Bank so they can take a closer look at this for you.
    What have you got to lose?
    Stay safe Caz @25H
    Just looking
    I agree completely. Once I've got this sorted I'm going to be taking my business elsewhere. Two weeks later and I still haven't had a response.
    Community superstar
    Hi @billcreighton
    I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for a response.
    I would suggest you send Tesco bank a private message and ask that they take a look into this as a matter of urgency as you have been waiting 2 weeks.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi @billcreighton

That's very disappointing to hear.

Please send Tesco bank a private message to request an update.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles