• Thanks Caz, I've just had the response as nyckuk above. Rejected owing to not having received information from me, despite no information having been requested. This level of communication is just a joke.
  • Thanks Caz, I've just had the response as nyckuk above. Rejected owing to not having received information from me, despite no information having been requested. This level of communication is just a joke.
  • We are really sorry about this, @billcreighton. Please follow the link I've included in my private message to submit this again. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.
  • We are really sorry about this, @billcreighton. Please follow the link I've included in my private message to submit this again. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.
  • Quote Originally Posted by billcreighton View Post
    Thanks Caz, I've just had the response as nyckuk above. Rejected owing to not having received information from me, despite no information having been requested. This level of communication is just a joke.
    @billcreighton .. Its not the best, Keep trying
    I submitted another claim , again no acknowledgement email. So called up and finally got to speak to someone who actually gave me a claim reference number and escalated my case . A few days later i had a call from the disputes team and ive now managed to email the information to support my claim . Will try and contact them again to confirm they received the emails
    good luck
  • Quote Originally Posted by billcreighton View Post
    Thanks Caz, I've just had the response as nyckuk above. Rejected owing to not having received information from me, despite no information having been requested. This level of communication is just a joke.
    @billcreighton .. Its not the best, Keep trying
    I submitted another claim , again no acknowledgement email. So called up and finally got to speak to someone who actually gave me a claim reference number and escalated my case . A few days later i had a call from the disputes team and ive now managed to email the information to support my claim . Will try and contact them again to confirm they received the emails
    good luck
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap