No offers on cards

Helper
    Hello,

I have 2 cards with Tesco, both zero balance, and neither of them have any balance/money offers on them, one hasn’t had any for a very long time.
    I want to transfer a balance but I never do this unless there is an offer on. This means I can’t use either card.

Why doesn’t Tesco have offers every month like most other banks?
    Especially in these difficult times you would think that Tesco would try and be helpful and have offers available every month.

Tesco would be receiving their fee for any transfers so it’s not as if they’re not gaining anything, but having no offers they’re actually loosing out as I won’t use my cards otherwise.

If this carries on I may as well just cancel/close my accounts as they are pretty useless to me otherwise.

Thank you for any help you can give.
  • 3 Replies

Former Community Manager
    Hi @613, although most customers will receive a 0% option when they take a card. It isn't always possible to provide any further 0% options after this initial period and would depend on various factors. We would take everything into consideration and if there are any applicable 0% options then get in touch with our customers. If you would like me to check if you have any options on your account then please send a private message to @tescobank.
    Community superstar
    Hi @613
    I'm sorry you don't have any offers for balance transfers on your cards.
    I see RossM has offered to check to see if you have any options on your account and has asked that you send Tesco Bank a private message.

To do this please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi @613

I would suggest asking Tesco Bank to check your cards, and see if there are any offers available to you.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles